Sunday 6 January 2013

Choosing a name for my horror movie

I found it difficult to come up with a narrative that I liked and that my target audience would like to watch as well. Therefore when it came to choosing a name I presented a few names of what the movie could be called and words associated with the word 'dream'.

It was conclusive that 'Sweet Nightmare' was the most popular so I decided to name my horror movie 'Sweet Nightmare' as my target audience also thought it was appropriate. With regards to the word 'dream' most people associate it with 'good night, sweet dreams' or 'bad dream', i wanted to incorporate the two meanings behind the word to intrigue the audience and play with their minds before they had watched the trailer or the movie. 





Please click on the links below to view the presentation of names on 'Prezi'. 

http://prezi.com/lwenshwfzm2l/names/



No comments:

Post a Comment