Thursday 27 December 2012

Basic Camera Tutorial- Online help



I had very little knowledge about filming or the functions on a video camera prior to this protect. I had no idea how to charge the camera or how to transfer raw footage from the camera to a computer. Luckily I had access to the internet, and picked up a few tips from a student- who was filming me as well as my teachers to guide me in uploading raw footage. Below are some examples of the online video's that I recieved extra information.







In this second video I found out more than I needed to know really but I found it all useful. I did not even consider the vast range of tripods that I couldv'e used. As this was a school project the budget was limited so I did not expect the camera or tripod to be as good quality as they were. The first six minutes of the video below helped me with setting up of the tripod, however the second half also gave me some ideas and provided me with the knowledge of how to better angle the camera and tripod.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment