Saturday 15 December 2012

Masthead ideas for my film magazine

I thought I was quite creative in coming up with the name 'obsessed' for the music magazine project, but was uncertain if or how I could be original with a name for a movie magazine.
The more popular and successful movie magazines already existing include: Empire, Total Film and Entertainment.





I wanted my movie magazine's name to reflect a love of film and everything associated with movies, including behind the scenes. I asked a few target audience members what they think should be included in my name for my movie and the replies were:

  • Film Lover
  • Obsessed with movies
  • Screen
  • Watch

I did not find any of these replies particularly helpful and came up with 'FILM FANATIC'. It later occurred to me that I had unintentionaly been influenced by a cinema called 'odeon' their 'tagline' is 'fanatic about film'. I think that this has a good link as many people will be familiar with the 'fanatic about film' saying and can will realise that the magazine is aimed at film fanatics- who cant always go to the cinema, or and want to find out more about the movie.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment